3DHomeMedia Terms of services
TERMS OF SERVICE
We are a dedicated architectural visualization team. Our Mission is to provide premium quality photo-realistic images at a fraction of the cost, with an exceptional level of customer service. We want you to get ahead in the property market by benefiting from the realism of our images and taking advantage of our outstanding price point.
By using the 3DHomeMedia website and/or purchasing services from us, you agree to the terms of service set forth in this Agreement. We reserve the right to change or modify the provisions of this Agreement at any time. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to our terms of service, you should not use our website or purchase our services. By using this website and/or purchasing services from us, you agree to be legally bound and abide by these Terms of Service, just as if you had signed a written legal agreement.
1) The company of 3DHomeMedia is excited to be providing professional services to your project and look to uphold the highest possible level of attention, integrity and confidentiality through all stages of the management and creation of architectural 3D images and animations. We hope you will enjoy the benefit of our superior level of finish at a reduced price.
2) 3DHomeMedia will provide images based on the client’s plans and instructions. All still renders will be created quickly and dependent on the quantity ordered will be provided back to the client within 3 to 10 business days for single family and 10 to 20 business days for commercials/multifamily projects of ordering. Animations, due to their complexity will take a little longer, approximately 2 to 4 weeks from commencement. Please be mindful that 3DHomeMedia will not accept liability nor be held responsible for any perceived loss caused to the client as a result of misrepresentation or for any delays arising in the delivery of the renders. 3DHomeMedia’s liability to the client for breach of contract or negligence is limited to the replacement value only. 3DHomeMedia, without limitation is not liable for consequential loss or damages however arising. 3DHomeMedia is to be indemnified by the client for all claims arising from unlawful use of material supplied by the client in the production of the product or service.
3) Payment-Residential : The client acknowledges 3DHomeMedia will not commence the work until confirmation of full payment into our account is received. The design process starts immediately upon order. We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS after orders are placed. This includes rendering that are in process or that have been completed and/ or delivered.
Payment-Commercial & Multifamily: The client acknowledges 3DHomeMedia will not commence the work until confirmation of payment of the 50% deposit into our account and the final images will not be provided, nor may the client be able to use completed or partly completed images until confirmation of 50% final payment is received. All additional changes to work that are agreed by both parties are to be charged for accordingly and 3DHomeMedia reserves the right to suspend work subject to any additional charges being paid. The design process starts immediately upon order. We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS after orders are placed. This includes rendering that are in process or that have been completed and/ or delivered.
4) Residential Rendering: Once the render is complete it will be proofed. Any errors will be addressed. If you are a client and we have visualized your home, you receive One Free Material/Color Revision. That said, Material/Color revisions include: Doors/windows color & style, garage door color and style, lighting, landscape style, paint color, trim color, hardscape style (driveway or walkway), cladding & siding changes such as: stone to brick/ brick to stone or changing stone to different color, material or style, etc. If structural changes are requested, we may need to provide a quote beyond the nominal change fee.
Commercial & Multifamily Rendering: 3DHomeMedia will complete all work, from modeling, adding texture and lighting and post-production effects. Once the render is complete it will be proofed. Any errors will be addressed. Minor alterations [up to 30% change] to the render may be entertained for the nominal fee quoted on this contract. If considerable changes are requested, we may need to provide a quote beyond the nominal change fee. Change fees will be added to the balance invoice for these alterations.
5) After we receive your changes & comments on the first draft, final rendering will be provided within 2 to 10 business days for residential & 3 to 14 days for commercial renderings.
6) Where a Quotation or Invoice comprises of more than one item, we reserve the right to pro-rata the final invoice on completion of items before the total items have been completed, where items in the total order cannot be completed or are delayed due to the client’s delay in providing information to complete such items or where the client requests items separate to the completion of the total order.
7) 3DHomeMedia quotes for images at a standard size of 4000 pixels wide & 3000 pixels height. If you have further size requirements, please communicate this and the quotation will be adjusted accordingly. The quoted cost of rendered images does not include the release of working files. 3DHomeMedia reserves the right to refuse release of working files at our discretion.
8) All digital furniture and objects used to furnish the scenes are from 3DHomeMedia LLC’s stock library of objects, either created by 3DHomeMedia LLC’s or purchased for its commercial use. Any custom furniture requested will be quoted upon request and only after receiving the necessary information to do so.
9) By submitting information to 3DHomeMedia, including photos, digital files, blueprints, architectural renderings, or other data, you agree that 3DHomeMedia can use such data in connection with its business including for marketing purposes as well as on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) and blog content. We take care to never divulge the location of your home or name. You also confirm that all photos, digital files, blueprints, architectural renderings, and other data submitted to 3DHomeMedia are original and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, and correct permission has been granted by the homeowner, architect, firm, builder, or other owner of such data sufficient to allow 3DHomeMedia to use such data in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
10) Landscape elements are provided from 3DHomeMedia LLC’s stock library. 3DHomeMedia LLC can not guarantee that all vegetation types specified in the landscape plans are available for use in the rendering. Whenever necessary, 3DHomeMedia LLC will use its stock library to substitute specified vegetation with imagery or models that resemble the specified vegetation.
11) 3DHomeMedia suggests testing all colors and viewing all samples before painting or making changes to your home’s exterior. Actual colors of paint, siding, wood, stone, stucco, brick, or other cladding materials may vary. Every computer monitor has different capability to display different colors and everyone sees colors differently. We cannot guarantee the color you see accurately portrays the the true color of the paint or home exterior material. Final rendering may be adjusted for exposure, brightness, sharpness, etc. at the discretion of 3DHomeMedia. 3DHomeMedia suggests testing and getting samples of recommendations, as the design may not reflect the color in your environment.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is acknowledged through any payment of monies relating to this quotation.